Taking Better Pictures – Introductory Photography Class
You can learn to take pictures that capture the emotions and beauty of life’s moments for a lifetime! Whether portraits of loved ones gone, and little ones grown, vacations taken, and holiday memories, taking photos allows us keep the special moments in life frozen in time.
“This class was great! I really feel that I can use my camera more effectively and will hopefully get some better pictures.” — Amanda Morrison
This entry level photography class covers these topics and more:
- Get better-looking pictures by recognizing the best light for your photos.
- Capture scenes in motion the way you want to remember them.
- Take night photos that capture the mood and emotion around you.
- Capture the small things around you with great close-ups.
- Use easy tricks to improve your photos’ composition.
- Solve common photo-taking issues with easy problem-solving methods.
- Present your photos in the best way possible with proper printing and display techniques.
- Take postcard worthy shots of the numerous photogenic locations around town
“I learned a lot more than I thought I would. How to use the shutter speed and aperture were big mysteries to me before. Thanks for an awesome course!” — Melinda Fraser
This beginner photography class will teach you how to get photo album-worthy shots to keep for life and avoid missing great photo opportunities.
You’ll be able to try out your new skills and review them in a safe and collaborative environment to cement your knowledge from the class. You can start taking better pictures right away that will stick with you for life. Enroll now for the Taking Better Pictures – Introductory Photography Class course and start taking photos you’ll want to keep forever.
“This is a great course for people looking to learn their new SLR and be well on their way to taking even better pictures!” — Chandra Ashton
|Length & Format||6 hours total
Weekdays 2 nights of 3 hours each
|Maximum Number of Students||12|
|To Bring With You||
Please see this page for complete details on what to bring, and what not to bring.
EdmontonThe King’s University College – Edmonton (info and map)
9125 50 St NW
Edmonton, AB T6B 2H3
CalgaryCPLC’s Calgary Classroom (info and map)
108 - 1935 27 Ave NE
Calgary, AB T2E 7E4
To ensure a quality all courses have limited seating. Popular courses can fill up well in advance. If you are intent on a specific date or if you want to take the soonest offering register now.