Taking Better Pictures – Photography Course
You can like to learn to take pictures that capture the emotions and beauty of life’s moments for a lifetime! Whether portraits of loved ones gone, and little ones grown, vacations taken, and holiday memories, taking photos let us keep the special moments in life frozen in time.
“This class was great! I really feel that I can use my camera more effectively and will hopefully get some better pictures.” — Amanda Morrison
This photography class covers these topics and more:
- Get better-looking pictures by recognizing the best light for your photos.
- Capture scenes in motion the way you want to remember them.
- Take night photos that capture the mood and emotion around you.
- Capture the small things around you with great close-ups.
- Use easy tricks to improve your photos’ composition.
- Solve common photo-taking issues with easy problem-solving methods.
- Present your photos in the best way possible with proper printing and display techniques.
- Take postcard worthy shots of the numerous photogenic Edmonton locations
“I learned a lot more than I thought I would. How to use the shutter speed and aperture were big mysteries to me before. Thanks for an awesome course!” — Melinda Fraser
This photography class will teach you how to get photo album-worthy shots to keep for life and avoid missing great photo opportunities.
You’ll be able to try out your new skills and review them in a safe and collaborative environment to cement your knowledge from the class. You can start taking better pictures right away that will stick with you for life. Enrol now for the Taking Better Pictures course in Edmonton and start taking photos you’ll want to keep forever.
“This is a great course for people looking to learn their new SLR and be well on their way to taking even better pictures!” — Chandra Ashton
|Length & Format||6 hours total
Weekdays 2 nights of 3 hours each
|Maximum Number of Students||12|
|To Bring With You||Camera (no particular kind is required)
Camera manual if possible
Note taking supplies
The King’s University College (More Info)
9125 50 St. NW
Edmonton AB T6B 2H3
“This course was so helpful to me. Now I know how to use my new SLR camera & and all the things it can do. Looking forward to taking the next course.” — Carol Burns
To ensure a quality all courses have limited seating. Popular courses can fill up months in advance. If you are intent on a specific date or if you want to take the soonest offering register now.
If you're not able to attend, or change your mind, or are unsatisfied you can take advantage of our 100% Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy.